Sunday, March 14, 2010

Are Starters (shoe brand) only for sports?

I bought these Starters and I'm not sure if I can wear it.. like on a daily basis... It's got these pointy things a the bottom


I'm thinking their football shoes..


What do you think?


They're called Men's Athletic: Wic Trianer


I just wanna know if they're for sports or for regular use?


Can anyone help me with this?

Are Starters (shoe brand) only for sports?
well they are "sports"


but you can wear them for everyday shoes


if you wantt
Reply:Your best bet is to go to a shoe store that specialize in athletic wear, like Footlocker, Champs, Famous Footwear, and they would be able to tell you weather or not if they are made for everyday wear or not.



this day in history

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


football shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting