Friday, March 12, 2010

Have developed gristle like lumps on my heels with bad shoes! What can I do to get rid?

They are hard ridges on each ankle just at the top of where the shoe sits, only appeared about two months ago. I know its the shoes as they just came when i got them.I have stopped wearing them. Any suggestions how to remove them, They are sore, hard, rubbery and look like football studs!

Have developed gristle like lumps on my heels with bad shoes! What can I do to get rid?
Get a pumice stone. Soak your ankle area with your feet in warm water until the skin is softened and then file the ridges. This may take several days of filing because you can irritate the area if you try to get all the skin off at once. Wear socks at night with Vaseline on the hard ridges since this will soften the area and allow it to return to its normal state. Plus the Vaseline will make it easier for you to file the skin off when you use a pumice stone.
Reply:i am going to give you a tip use the PED EGG u can get it at walgreen s for 10 bucks look it up it works !!!!



dancing quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


football shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting