Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Who wants to trade these vmk items for magic??

I am willing to trade these for any magic: A Chernabog Carpet,4 Davy Jones Organs,3 Pirates Movie Posters,A Blue Football Shirt, 2 Football Benches, Baseball Shoes,5 Water Cooler Tanks,2 Magic Shop Curtains,and A Pirate Wall Turret. My name on VMK is IceShinyKing! My room name is Ice Is Room! Please leave your VMK name or Room name for me to trade with you!! I really want magic and this is a great offer!! I hope you come to me with magic!!

Who wants to trade these vmk items for magic??
ok...my name is partygrlpip u can look up my name in guest rooms and it will show which ever room i am in. If im not there but u see me in vmk just tell me that i answered ur question


look forward to seeing you :)
Reply:not me



business

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


football shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting