Sunday, March 14, 2010

Can I wear football sanitaries under my basketball sneakers?

I just got a pair of Huarache 2k5 basketball sneakers and yesterday I wore my football sanitaries for lack of long cotton socks. But I ended up getting blisters on my big toes; is this simply the shoe getting worn in or should I not be wearing sanitaries as socks for basketball?

Can I wear football sanitaries under my basketball sneakers?
Because BB involves so many starts and stops, the feet really take a beating. And, being new shoes, they are not broken in yet. Try wearing two pair of thin socks. The socks rub over each other instead of your skin getting rubbed against the one pair of socks. I have done this many times in sports, hiking, skiing etc. It works great.



under my skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


football shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting