Sunday, March 14, 2010

What to wear to a college football game?

I'm going on a date to a college football game. It will be FREEZING!!! I have a North Face winter coat that matches the school colors, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what to wear otherwise. Jeans of course, but what kind of shirt and do I wear boots? What kind of boots and how do I wear them? The shoes and boots are the main question.

What to wear to a college football game?
I would go with long sleeve shirt like black or a turtle neck! yeah I would wear boots I don't know what kind you have but maybe Ugg style boots
Reply:i would probably wear a long-sleeve turtleneck or cowl neck top, with jeans and I would wear a comfortable boot that is flat like this one. (Just use it for the style) I have worn heels to the football games though.


http://www.gojane.com/22379.html





oh yeah you may want gloves/earmuffs if you are where it gets that cold



skin problems

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


football shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting