Sunday, March 14, 2010

Do they need better creators for NCAA Football 09?

I love playing NCAA Football on my PS2. I really like the dynasty mode. I create teams all the time. I just feel that it is time to change a few things. You should be able to have more uniform options. The same 4 or 5 are getting old. The uniforms should get a lot more dirty when playing on natural grass. Not just grass stains, dirt as well. Especially when it rains. Also teams should be able to earn a shoe contract. Nike, Adidas, etc. More styles of tackles. These are just a few things that I would like to see!

Do they need better creators for NCAA Football 09?
Pick up a PS3.





the field breaks down when it rains, and the jerseys get very filthy in rain. On the PS3 they have different jerseys depending on which team has contracts with each company. step up your platform.
Reply:I'm ps2 player as well and I gotta say that more thank likely your not gonna see drastic changes for the 2 as all the innovation is now goin to the ps3 or xbox 360 versions of these games





Me personally I'm jsut happy they stuill put out stuff for the ps2(knock wood cause ya know there gonna start phasing it out one of these days, sure it'll be a while htough)



flower

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


football shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting