Friday, March 12, 2010

Briefs under Football Pants?

Hi. I am a sixteen year old sophomore in high school. (Just to let you know I am 100 percent Italian; just thought i'd mention lol.) Anyway, when I play football, I usually wear black under armour briefs? Is this a good idea or should I wear something like boxers? Everybody else on the team wears boxer-briefs. In response to our pants color, we wear white pants. With black shoes and tall black socks

Briefs under Football Pants?
While there's nothing wrong with wearing briefs, I would suggest wearing something over the briefs, just because you'll be able to see your underwear under the pants if you don't.
Reply:You should wear boxer-briefs. You cant lose then.



Adidas

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


football shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting