Wednesday, October 21, 2009

How to heal my leg as fast a possible?

I hurt or bruised my calf muscle or strained it ro something and I limped for a week or so.





Now the limp when I walk is gone but is barely noticeable at a full sprint. I can tell my calf is a bit week because I stood on that one leg to slide un my shoe and it couldn't take the weight and I fell. Why is there still a slight limp and how can I fix it(I feel no pain when I run really). How can I can I re-stregthen my calf fast? I want to finish my football season please help?

How to heal my leg as fast a possible?
when you stay off of it for a week or so you lose alot of muscle fast. Make sure before you working out tat you are stretching it. Some exercises you could do to make it strong fast are some calf raises, light leg presses, body weight squats. Dont overdue it though bc you could do more harm than good....GOOD LUCK!!
Reply:Talk to your coach or physical trainer for concrete advice. You say there is no pain, but it is not able to take any weight. You don't need to be running on it and have it come out from under you and cause WORSE damage.


Fast healing may not happen. Better slow healing than permanent injury.


Talk to your coach.



koffice

No comments:

Post a Comment

 


football shoes © 2008. Design by: Pocket Web Hosting